♥ Wish ♥


♥♥
Happiness is the soundtrack of my life ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, March 5, 2009

SmaLL FighT (T.T)

last night me and my hubby have a Lil' fight...huhu...
but i think maybe it's me start the fight 1st...
maybe it's a small case for any ppl but i don't think it's a small case for me...
i ask him that if he felt bored when have a conversation with me...
he tell me that he didn't felt bored...
but i can felt that his felt bored... =.=
at that time i was sick...n felt so stress too...
coz I've got a lot of things to think...
w/out think too much,i tell him that if he felt bored,
just ignore me...
doesn't need to force himself to accompany me...
but now..i felt guilty to him... T.T
i think that why i have to mad at him???
there's no reason i have to mad at him...
eventhough last nite i treat him like that,
but this morning he still sms me..and make me happy...
he didn't ask me bout' last nite...
eventhough sometimes we'll have some misunderstood
between me and him...i knew that he still love me..
and he also knew that i still love him...
im sorry baby...
i knew that fight can give us lesson and make us more appreciate each other ...^.^

Baby,i love you !!muackxxx =^.^=



2 comments:

  1. sometimes, a little fight can make ur relationship more closely... coz it makes u more understand about him.. but dun too over.... ok bika?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i knw...
    but now i feel that his alrd change...
    sometimes i feel that he cheated on me..

    ReplyDelete