♥ Wish ♥


♥♥
Happiness is the soundtrack of my life ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, March 9, 2009

Feel Very Down..

im feel very down this few days...really down...
there's a lots of things that makes me down...
damn it !!! >.<
arghhh !!! im so stress and i hate myself... T.T
why everybody in this world didn't understand me...
they didn't try to understand me...
they just keep sayin' this stuff that stuff...
but they didn't know what i'll feel bout' that...
im really feel wanna cry...i need someone to talk...
i stress bout' my relationships,study,my future,my family...
everyone didn't know what im thinking...or feel...
im feel stress,confuse,hurt,curious...

im sick of my life !!! T.T

3 comments:

  1. y feel down o?? who make u feel like tat o?? izit me?? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, everybody will have their nice days n their bad days... juz dun hate urself... try thk sumthg hapi to make ur stress relieve..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes just felt so stress...hate tis feeling...T.T

    ReplyDelete