♥ Wish ♥


♥♥
Happiness is the soundtrack of my life ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Scary Day Is Coming

huhu...tomorrow is a scary day for me...
it's take SPM results day !!! urghhh....!!!
i think many things in my head...
how good is my result???
how many A's i will get???
am i pass on my SPM or fail???
what i should do if my result is not very good??
(but i hope it's good)
if my results is good,will my parents happy for me??
if my result is not very good,will they feel so disappointed on me??
i don't want let them down...
i'm freaking nervous now...

urghhhh !!! T.T

2 comments:

  1. no matter u fail or not(of coz i hope u get a nice result), we wont feel disappointed.. coz u alrd done for the best..

    Cheer up^^ bika sis

    ReplyDelete