♥ Wish ♥


♥♥
Happiness is the soundtrack of my life ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life

There had kinds of life and tastes
of life...
Happy life...Sweet life...Bright life...
Sad life...Bitter life...Dark life...
Weird life...Sour life...Hard life...
Blissful life...Salty life...Simple life....
which kinds or tastes is your life???
i also ask he same question to myself...
i'm wondering which kinds or tastes is my life...
but i know that everyone out there have their
own kids and tastes
of their life...
but,i think maybe i had all of that life..
i guess...i'll try to think +ve for myself...
i faced it with all my heart...
because i know that all the people around me
want me to be strong...
and i also know that they love me...
because of them...i'll try to be strong...
and not giving up...
so,i pray to God that,
i want all the peoples around me
will always be strong,
and always happy...
and healthy....

May God Bless You All !!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment