♥ Wish ♥


♥♥
Happiness is the soundtrack of my life ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Time


I'm so happy yesterday because i finally can hanged out with my best friend...it's been so long time i didn't met her...she now became more pretty...we hanged out at Relaxing Cafe..it was at Kubota Square...it was my first time went to that cafe...i've ordered a big cup of ABC...it called....erm....opszzz!!! i forgot it's name =)...but, i fot a bit regret ordered that ABC because it was so huge...i can't finish it by myself...me and my friend talked a lot...at that precious moment, there's a lot of laughed,happiness and satisfied...after we sat a while at thr,we decided to go to the small Japan's store...100Yen...the price for all things at there was RM5...it could be satisfied to buy things at there but not all the things was from Japan...we saw some of the things was made in China...and i've saw a thing that quiet funny too...and it was the first time i've heard and saw that the thing is made from Japan...it's Japanese Salt...i'm wondering what is the differences between Malaysian Salt & Japanese Salt...???=)...but,eventhough i just hanged out with my friend for a few hours,but that few hours was priceless...for just few hours,it was full of happiness...it was a very sweet memories for me...i will never forget this memories till the end of my life...

3 comments: