♥ Wish ♥


♥♥
Happiness is the soundtrack of my life ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, December 11, 2008

This Is Me

Unperfect. That's what you can call me. After all I am me, and don't fit a certain category. I'm just a girl who lives life day by day and always manages to put a smile on my face. Even if that day I'm a complete mess.
I always be a kind of girl that hid myself...
Alone and lost....
no one understand me....
I always felt that no one cares about me...
Did somebody understand me??
I laugh in the outside,
but cry in the inside.....
but,
no one could feel what i feel right now...

but,i tell myself that i have be strong and go forward...
don't turn back....ever....
I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, don't second guess.
I love, I live, I laugh, I cry.
I've wished sometimes that I could die.
Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop.
You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment