♥ Wish ♥


♥♥
Happiness is the soundtrack of my life ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lonely


Have u ever felt alone and lonely before?
Have u ever felt that when everybody is avoiding
from u....
That kind of feeling is really hurt anyone
who is alone....
Sometimes i felt so alone.....
Alone is the worst time for everybody...
Alone can make me sad...
no confidents.....
moody.....
Alone is like a nightmare for me.....
And no one could understand what im thinking
what i have been
through in my life........
After midnight the moon set
and I was alone with the stars.
I have often said that the lure
of flying is the lure of beauty,
and I need no other flight to convince
me that the reason flyers fly,
whether they know it or not,
is the esthetic appeal of flying...

1 comment:

  1. i knw ur feelings... it was juz like alone floating at darkness... no one can hear u... no one can save u...

    ReplyDelete