♥ Wish ♥


♥♥
Happiness is the soundtrack of my life ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Loneliness


As time slowly ticked past,
the darkness inched closer and closer,
spreading its shadows across the land,
my inner self comes alive;
as much as i struggle and curl underneath the blanket,
my fears come alive,and slowly engulfs me from the inside,
and tears up the mask that i so successfully put on
during the day;

struggling to keep my sanity,
i plunge myself into darkness,
for its the only place to hide
to cope with all of this,
i give up and cry myself to sleep;
it's tiredsome to what something you don't have,
and each morning,i wake with loneliness by my side,
each day i walk with it's presence in my footsteps,
each night it lies hand in hand with my insomnia;
perhaps i have become invisible?
or i have become just a figment or imagination?
they cried in my shoulders and i soaked up their tears,
asking for nothing in return,but when i need someone,
where did they all go?

2 comments: